Posted by : admin

 

 In 2023 Lifetime movie Handyman from hell, actress Liliana Tandon plays as Maggie Anderson who just got divorced, and the movie go as expected, her ex husband David is leaving her, and she's expected to fall on a trap of a handyman who is actually a killer but the poor thing doesn't know.

As expected I was waiting to see who is her awful ex-husband is, then David enter the room giving the best scene with him saying "I am never, ever, Coming back to you."

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself and laughed with him, I don't hate David anymore, I want to hangout with him lol.

Whoever the actor played David is, thank you, dude, for putting a smile on my face hahahahaha.







 

Now let's check the rest of the characters, who aren't as intersting as David, but equally funny..

We have actor Joey Ariemma plays Nate Hawking AKA Nate Brothers, the serial killer who pretends to be nice and cute, too bad that they revealed him as the serial killer in the first minute of the movie, so everything cute he did later looked as creepy as hell lol.

 

Love is when all you see is sadness in the eyes of your girlfriend.


I became as desperate as them watching this movie lol.

We also have Kristina Horan playing Harriet, the friend of the heroine, and the horny hot wife that always speak about sex and seduce her husband in the most cold and boring way, lol.


How old are you?

And we have Steve Hofstetter who plays Michael Anderson, Harriet's husband and Maggie's brother.

Forgive David for what? did he also have sex with you and never called you back? lol!



Of course, you do!!







Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Villain Point of View - Designed by Johanes Djogan -